Posts Tagged ‘geek girl jewelry’
This necklace features a real, glass fuse on an 18″ white-plated chain, with a lobster clasp closure and a removable 3″ extension chain. It comes packaged in a real, silver-colored anti-static bag used in the electronics industry to protect sensitive electronics from damage. The earrings are made from real, 125V 3A glass fuses, 1/2″ long and .25″ wide and attached to French hook ear wire and secured from the back with rubber wire stoppers. They are packaged in real anti-static bags used in the electronics industry, as well as black foam backing.
MSRP: Set: $26.00 Necklace: $20.00 Earrings: $9.00
SKU: Set: ZSNFNE Necklace: ZNF200 Earrings: ZEF100
This one-of-a-kind necklace features a hand-shaped filigree made from wire in the center, decorated with blue resistors in three sizes: 1.5Kohm, 1.5ohm, and .2ohm. Four strands of soldered chain connect the front piece with the clasp in back. The strands are connected on a swivel to prevent tangling of the chain.
Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a removable necklace extender. With the extender, it is adjustable from 14.5″-18″.
Matching earrings are also included.
Available at Fractalspin
Here’s a cool way to show off your love of things nerdy and retro. This cool necklace features a pendant made from a shiny floppy disc hub and strung on a black rubber cord with a flange terminal clasp.
- Nickel-plated curb chain
- Authentic aluminum pendant from a real 3.5″ floppy disk (new)
- Men’s version is available in a sturdy heavy-weigh ball chain
- 18″ chain is considered regular (most popular) with a 24″ version also available
- Packaged on a card inside a silver anti-static bag with a 1/4″ round hole for displays
- POP Display Kits are available on request, including 2 demo pieces (Chain + Ball Chain
MSRP: $12.00 (~ € 8.71)