Posts Tagged ‘men’s jewelry’
Here’s a cool way to show off your love of things nerdy and retro. This cool necklace features a pendant made from a shiny floppy disc hub and strung on a strong ball chain for durability.
- Nickel-plated heavy-gauge stainless chain
- Authentic aluminum pendant from a real 3.5″ floppy disk (new)
- heavy-gauge ball chain connector
- Intended for men to fit at the base of the neck (smaller gauge Chain version in two lengths 18″ and 24″ is marketed to women)
- 18″ chain is considered regular (most popular) with a 20″ version also available
- A smaller, 16″ version can be created by trimming off 2″ with a strong pair of wire cutters, or is available by special order for teenage markets
- Packaged on a card inside a silver anti-static bag with a 1/4″ round hole for displays
- POP Display Kits are available on request, including 2 demo pieces
MSRP: $12.00 (~ € 8.71)
This minimal necklace is made from wire-insulation-type material (black rubber tubing) and electrical ring terminals. The stretchy rubber provides comfortable wearability–perfect for casual dress, or as a subtle accent at work–with the low-key geek-detailing at the clasp. Packaged in an anti-static bag.